For information about our Bridal Registry, click through these FAQs.
If you don't see the answer to your question, contact us! We're happy to help!
Accents is located in Hattiesburg, MS! Our store front is open on Monday-Friday from 10-5 and Saturday from 10-3. All web orders are processed from our store! Have any questions? Feel free to email us at email@example.com or call us at 601.584.4550 with any questions about your order.
- Bridal Registry - Our Accents Bridal Registry is complete with dinnerware, glassware, serve ware, home decor, and more! Customers can shop your registry in-store and online for a great experience purchasing your gifts. To register with Accents, call us to make an appointment or stop by the store. Keep scrolling to the Bridal Registry FAQ for more information on our registry process.
- Baby Registry - Accents baby registry is a perfect way to add flare to your gift wish list for that baby on the way! With items ranging from practical to frilly, registering with Accents will bring southern charm to your practical registry online. Come in the store and ask our sales team to start your registry.
- Graduation Registry - In the Spring of each year, Accents hosts a Graduation Registry Party and opens up our gift registry to graduating seniors as they enter the season of senior parties, grad gifts, and graduation celebrations.
We are so excited to have you and your fiancé join the Accents Bridal Registry! Our store offers a wide variety of items to bring beauty to your home as you begin your marriage and beyond!
To start a registry at Accents- Click the button at the bottom of the page, call us at 601.584.4550 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment with our Bridal Specialist, or stop by the store during our open hours.
Please note, to have enough time to fully experience what our store has to offer for your Bridal Registry, we recommend that you allow for 1.5-2 hours to complete your registry. While we do welcome walk-in brides, making an appointment ensures one-on-one service from our bridal experts to help you curate a bridal registry that reflects your taste and checks all your needs off your wish list!
We offer shopping experiences in-store, over the phone, or online making it easy for friends and family to shop your registry selection no matter where they are.
- Your full registry is available to shop in our store. We print your registry on paper with the item photos of the item, prices, and desired quantity. Customers are able to flip through the pages to choose the perfect gift.
- We display our brides' place settings on our bridal table in our store! We love for our customers to see some of the beautiful pieces you've chosen. We use the photo you provide with your place setting on our display table, as well as on social media and on our website.
- Around one week after you register in our store, your registry will be available to shop on our website - www.accentshomeandgifts.com
- Because our online registries are a part of our online store so you may see that some things are missing. Some items will not be on your online registry because they are not able to be on our online store. However, every item is on your in-store registry and can be shopped over the phone
Reasons an item may be missing include:
- Inventory: low stock or seasonal inventory
- Size: shipping restrictions
- Brand restrictions that prohibit web sales
- Product images: working to get items photographed or working with brands to get images. When this process is complete, you will receive a follow-up email to let you know. It usually takes around one week from this introductory email for this process to be complete.
- Changes/Additions- You are welcome to make changes or additions to your registry throughout the registry process! Send us an email at email@example.com or stop by the store to make your changes.
- Inventory - Our inventory team works hard to ensure your registry selection is in stock and ready for purchase by your family and friends. While most items cannot be purchased if they are out of stock, your dinnerware, flatware, and stemware may be backordered by customers. If a customer purchases an out of stock item, you will be gifted a card that states who gifted the item and what they purchased. At the end of your showers and events, you can bring in your exchanges and redeem cards to complete your registry. You must present the card in store for an order to be placed.
- Exchange Policy: You may exchange any duplicate or unneeded gifts for 60 days past your wedding date. To process your returns, you must have the gift receipt with each gift you need to exchange. You can exchange items for other merchandise or receive store credit to use later.
- Holiday/Seasonal Merchandise: We are not able to keep seasonal merchandise In stock all year. For that reason, some seasonal merchandise may be removed from your in-store and online registry at the end of the season. Please note that we do not accept seasonal merchandise for return/exchange.
- Discontinued Items: If your place setting(s) are discontinued, we let you know, and we try to stock enough to complete your registry. If you choose to change dinnerware, we will work to make those adjustments in-store and online, and switch out purchased gifts. Other discontinued items will be removed from your registry.
- Out Of Stock Items: If we know an item will be out of stock for an extended time, we may remove that item from your registry. When the item comes back in-stock, we will add it back to your list.
- Registry gift record- our system allows your registry to remain up to date as purchases are made.
- Gift wrapping- Presentation is so important to us at Accents! We wrap each gift that is purchased for you before your wedding. The wrapped gift will include an enclosure card so you know who the gift is from and a gift receipt in case you need to return/exchange the item. Please keep record of who purchased the gift, and keep the gift receipt with the item until all exchanges have been completed. Because multiple stores in our area carry the same lines, we must have a record of each item you wish to return/exchange in order to process that.
- Gift pick-up- Each Friday, our team calls all brides who have gifts that are wrapped and ready for pick-up. If you are not local, we ask that you provide us with a contact of someone local who can be responsible for this task. For specific showers, let us know which hostess should be called for pickup.
- Shower dates- Please keep us informed of shower dates as they are scheduled! We work hard to have your registry as fully stocked as possible. For each shower, we ask that you provide us with a hostess contact who will be responsible for gift pickup for that shower.
- Share your registry! You may add your online registry to your wedding website by simply copy and pasting the link on your registry page!
- Hostess Gift Discount: We offer our brides a 15% discount on hostess gifts for your showers! Just let our team member know that you're registered with us to receive your hostess gift discount.
- Registry Completion Discount: At the end of your wedding celebrations, come in to finish off your registry and receive a one-time 20% off discount on your purchase.